- Wipe down bike
- Inspection of frame and fork
- Brake Inspection and Adjustment
- Derailleur Inspection and Adjustment
- Lube chain, pulley wheels and cables
- Detailed wheel truing in stand
- Inspect bearing systems: headset, Bottom bracket, Hubs and make necessary Adjustment
- Lube quill stem if applicable
- Inflate tires to correct pressure
Deluxe Tune-Up $110
- All Basic Tune services plus:
- Drivetrain clean
- Thorough bike wash
Professional Tune-up: $150
- All Deluxe Tune services plus:
- New cables
- Brake bleed
Professional Tune Overhaul: $265
- All Professional Tune services including
- Replace Brake Housing
- Bottom Bracket Overhaul
- Headset Overhaul
- MSW Anti Slip bar tape is included in tune
- Supacaz bar tape is available for an additional $25
*All additional services performed during a tune not listed will be an additional cost including: cassette & chain installation, tube & tire replacement, cables (Basic Tune ) & handlebar tape replacement (Basic / Deluxe / Professional Tune)
Have a broken bike but no way to get it to our shop? No problem!
We now offer mobile mechanical bike service and gym repair services. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
$75 per call plus $60 per hour after the first 30 minutes
The bike fit is where it all started! At Love & Sprockets, we believe it is the most important component of your bike buying experience. Whether you are a recreational rider, a seasoned triathlete or a weekend warrior, it all starts with the fit.
We provide a variety of fitting services including:
Dynamic Bike Fit – $150
This fit is performed exclusively on an EXIT fit bike for quick and easy adjustments. This comprehensive fit includes a full evaluation of the rider, discussing goals, prior injuries and reasons for a fitting. Motion capture is used to optimize body positioning and accurate and objective bike solutions are discussed using stack and reach metrics. This fitting takes approximately 2 hours.
Static Bike Fit – $125
This fit starts with a basic evaluation of the rider concerning prior injuries, rider goals and reasons for the fitting. The fitting is performed on the rider’s bike. This fitting takes approximately 90 minutes.
Cleat and Aerobar Fittings – $20-$40
- Proper cleat placement with any necessary shimming.
- Aerobar fittings include any adjustments to pads, bars and cutting if needed.
All fittings are very comprehensive. Expect to work and definitely sweat! Bring your bike and any parts that might have come with it such as stems, spacers or risers. Wear comfortable clothes and a water bottle and towel are recommended.