- Remove and clean derailleurs, chain, cassette and chainrings
- Reinstall all parts
- Adjust and fully lube
- Should be performed every 1-2 years
- Wash bike in wash bay
- Inspect frame and fork for damage
- Inspect chain and drivetrain for wear
- Adjust brakes and derailleurs
- True wheels in a truing stand
- Inspect and adjust hub, bottom bracket and headset
- Lube seat post and stem
- Torque down all bolts to proper specification
- Lube chain
- Add on Drivetrain Clean for $30
$100 – $125
- Should be performed every 1,500-2,000 mi
- Same as Basic Tune-Up but includes
- Installation of new cables
- Installation of new cable housing
- Replace handlebar tape on road or triathlon bike
- Add on Drivetrain Clean for $20
$140 – 160
- Should be performed every 2,500 miles
- Same as Deluxe Tune-Up but includes
- Drivetrain Clean
- Remove, clean and re-grease headset
- Remove, clean and re-grease bottom bracket
Have a broken bike but no way to get it to our shop? No problem!
We now offer mobile mechanical bike service and gym repair services. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.
$75 per call plus $60 per hour after the first 30 minutes
The bike fit is where it all started! At Love & Sprockets, we believe it is the most important component of your bike buying experience. Whether you are a recreational rider, a seasoned triathlete or a weekend warrior, it all starts with the fit.
We provide a variety of fitting services including:
Dynamic Bike Fit – $150
This fit is performed exclusively on an EXIT fit bike for quick and easy adjustments. This comprehensive fit includes a full evaluation of the rider, discussing goals, prior injuries and reasons for a fitting. Motion capture is used to optimize body positioning and accurate and objective bike solutions are discussed using stack and reach metrics. This fitting takes approximately 2 hours.
Static Bike Fit – $125
This fit starts with a basic evaluation of the rider concerning prior injuries, rider goals and reasons for the fitting. The fitting is performed on the rider’s bike. This fitting takes approximately 90 minutes.
Cleat and Aerobar Fittings – $20-$40
- Proper cleat placement with any necessary shimming.
- Aerobar fittings include any adjustments to pads, bars and cutting if needed.
All fittings are very comprehensive. Expect to work and definitely sweat! Bring your bike and any parts that might have come with it such as stems, spacers or risers. Wear comfortable clothes and a water bottle and towel are recommended.